1. Double-click the factory folder from [Transmission Control] to display the target line, and then double-click the line to display the machines in that line.
2. Double-click the machine name to display the lanes for that machine.
3. Double-click the lane for which to delete the job and the current job and next job display in a list.
4. Right-click the job to be deleted and select [Delete] from the shortcut menu.
5. A dialog box displays with the status of the command. Click [OK] to close the dialog box.