Follow the procedures below to transmit a job from within Director using the [Transmit] command.
1. Select [Transmit] – [Job…] from the [Tools] menu in Director.
2. The [Transmit Job] dialog box displays. Next to [Job:] displays the job to be transmitted.
If a job does not display or the job is incorrect, click [Browse] to display the [Select Data] dialog box. Select the job to transmit and click [Open]. Select the side of the panel to transmit.
3. Select the name of the line to transmit to from the [Line:] drop-down list. When a line is selected, the machines to which can transmitted have a small panel icon to the left of the machine nickname. The machines for which the job is not ready to be transmitted or jobs that are from the local job directory have small panel icon with a red X across it.
Note: A job from the local job directory cannot be transmitted to any NXT machines. Only jobs from the global job directory can be transmitted.
4. Select the lanes to which to send the job from the [Lane] drop-down list.
5. Select the target machines for transmission. The machines with a red X across the panel icon cannot be selected.
6. After selecting the target machines for transmission, select any desired options from the bottom of the dialog box and click [Send] to transmit.
7. During transmission, the [Transmission Status] dialog box displays. This dialog box displays the job and machines. The transmission status is displayed to the right of the machine nickname. If any errors occur, click [Error Details] to display further information about the errors. Click [Close] to close the dialog box when transmission is completed.
Note: The job name displays in the list of programs at the machine with the job name and a T for the top side and B for the bottom side and the revision displays before these items.