Making settings in the [Nozzle Changer Setup] tab is necessary if the nozzles in the machine do not match the nozzles currently in this tab or if different nozzles are to be used during production.
1. Select the [Top] or [Bottom] tab from the job information bar depending on which side of the panel the machine is located for which the configuration data needs to be edited.
2. Double-click the name of the line to display the machines in that line.
3. Double-click the name of the NXT machine to set the configuration file for to display the items for that machine.
4. Double-click [Configuration] under the machines name and a window displays in the data area.
5. There are several tabs at the bottom of the [Machine Configuration] pane. Select the [Nozzle Changer Setup] tab.
6. Use the [Module] drop-down list to select the desired module for which to set the nozzles.
7. Click the position data field and then the arrow to display a drop-down list of the available nozzles. Click to select the desired nozzle for that position.
Note: It is possible to specify nozzles for multiple positions at a time. Select the multiple nozzle positions for the changer and then right-click in the window. Select [Select Nozzles] and then select the desired nozzle for the selected positions from the drop-down list and click [OK].
8. Repeat the previous step until all of the desired nozzles for the positions on the nozzle changer have been set.
9. If any other nozzle changers need to have nozzles set, return to step 6 and select the new module on which the next nozzle changer is set.