Data about the processing of the job for the NXT machine must be entered. When a machine with a certain name is added for the first time, the default process options are used. This data must be checked and edited if it is not the correct processing options for that machine.
1. Select the [Top] or [Bottom] tab from the job information bar depending on which side of the panel the machine is located for which the process options need to be edited.
2. Double-click the name of the line to display the machines in that line.
3. Double-click the name of the machine to set the processing options for to display the items for that machine.
4. Double-click [Configuration] under the machines name and a window displays in the data area.
5. There are several tabs at the bottom of the [Machine Configuration] pane. Select the [Process Options] tab to display the available process options for the machine.
6. Enter the appropriate process settings for the machine. The process options above the [Panel Stopping Position Correction] settings are the same as the process options for standard Fuji machines.
7. Enter the appropriate panel stopping position correction settings process settings for the machine if the panel stopping position correction function is turned on. Refer to the table below for information on these settings.
Scan Area X/Y: This specifies the size of the area in the X- and Y-direction checked for the panel edge when correcting the panel stopping position.
Shutter: Speed This setting specifies the shutter speed used by the mark camera when checking for the panel edge. The larger the value, the slower the shutter speed and the image becomes brighter.
Color: Specify which lighting should be used to check for the panel edge. Different settings will be required depending on the color of the panel.
Pattern: Specify which lights should be used to check for the panel edge. Different settings will be required depending on the color of the panel.
The new settings will take effect the next time the job is transmitted to the machine or optimization is performed.