1. Select the [Top] or [Bottom] tab from the job information bar depending on the side of the panel the machine data to be edited is located.
2. Double-click the name of the line to display the machines in that line.
3. Double-click the name of the machine to display the items for that machine.
4. Double-click [Configuration] under the machines name and a window displays in the data area.
5. Select the [General] tab found in the bottom of the [Machine Configuration] Pane.
6. Double-click the data cell for [Feeder Duplication] located near the bottom of the available options to display a drop-down list.
7. Select “Yes” to distribute high part count parts to multiple modules.
8. Optimize the job for the changes to take effect. Parts that can be placed on more than one module are distributed to modules with a compatible configuration.