How to measure x-axis and y-axis proper data. Here is the description:
The MFU origin position sets the pulse count the head moves to when picking parts from the feeder.
1. Install the device jig in D1 on the MFU.
2. Attach a nozzle jig to the nozzle holder.
3. Move the head to a position where the nozzle jig fits smoothly into the device jig.
4. Press [SET] – [PROPER] – [ID CODE] – [Module No.] – [DEVICE] – [ORG POS] – [X/Y] – [SET].
5. After completion, be sure to receive the Proper data to the host computer.