1) Parts Feeders
F1-82-0603 8mm tape, 2mm index, for 0603 (0201)
F1-82-1005 8mm tape, 2mm index, for 1005 (0402)
F1-84 8mm tape, 4mm index
F1-12 12mm tape
F1-16 16mm plastic tape
F1-24 24mm plastic tape
F1-32 32mm plastic tape
PS-32A 32mm adhesive paper tape
F1-44 44mm plastic tape
F1-56 56mm plastic tape
F2-82-0603 Intelligent Feeder, 8mm tape, 2mm index, for 0603 (0201)
F2-82-1005 Intelligent Feeder, 8mm tape, 2mm index, for 1005 (0402)
F2-84 Intelligent Feeder, 8mm tape, 4mm index
F2-12 Intelligent Feeder, 12mm tape
F2-16 Intelligent Feeder, 16mm plastic tape
F2-24 Intelligent Feeder, 24mm plastic tape
F2-32 Intelligent Feeder, 32mm plastic tape
F2-44 Intelligent Feeder, 44mm plastic tape
F2-56 Intelligent Feeder, 56mm plastic tape
PS-T1S S type stick feeder
PS-T1M M type stick feeder
PS-MS3 Multilane stick feeder
MX-ST2 Manual slide tray feeder
MX-RT1D Removable tray feeder
MX-20D 20-pallet tray feeder, 40 JEDEC trays
MXR-20 20-pallet tray feeder, 20 JEDEC trays
The tape feeders are applicable to reel diameter of 178mm to 382mm.
For detail, refer to the separate Specifications for Feeders.
2) Intelligent Feeder Function Base License
Component Setup Verifier (Full closed loop)
Automatically checks wrong feeder setting and assists inexperienced operators to set feeders correctly. The F2 Intelligent feeders are required. A barcode reader is used for data registration of component information and feeder ID.
3) Intelligent Feeder Function Additional License
Regardless of the actual feeder location, the machine automatically recognizes each feeder and component.
Feeder setting does not have to be changed. Effective for high-mix and low-volume production.
4) Feeder Bank Changer (CFB-2) Changes feeders in a batch
5) Feeder setting bench Bench for setting reel on tape feeder
6) Feeder Stocker (PFS-3) Feeder stocking wagon with/without Feeder Drive Adapter
* Two-branch Connector (Optional item for Drive Adapter)
* Extension Cable (Optional items for Drive Adapter)
For detail, refer to the separate Specifications for Feeder Stocker.
7) Tape Cutter (TCM-1B) Including a waste tape box
For detail, refer to the separate Specifications for Tape Cutter. No CE conformity.
8) Waste Tape Box Trash tape box
9) Set Master (PCJ-1) Tool for checking pickup points
10) Extra Teach Camera (EXC1)
Attached on the left side of the head assembly
Field of view 20mm square
For teaching operation only
Covers feeder lanes No. 11 to 60
11) Rear Fixed Camera, 2nd
Max. 2 cameras can be fitted to a machine. The 1st camera is standard and the 2nd one is optional.
12) Adjustable PCB Locating Pins 3.0/3.5/4.0mm
13) Measurements Inch
14) Right to Left Flow Conveyor
15) SMEMA Risers For transfer height 950 +/-20mm
16) Conveyor Extension 200mm one side, input side or output side, or both
17) Automatic Conveyor Width Adjustment By motor drive
18) Offline Programming Software (iOSII)
19) Power Transformer For 202/220/240/380/400/415/440V (Standard in export model)
20) Reject Conveyor (RC-54) Conveyor for rejected IC components
For details, refer to the separate Specifications for Reject Conveyor
21) Rear Operation Switches Enables operation by switches on the rear side of the machine.
22) Matrix Backup Clamp Different pins for different board thickness. (Standard in export model)
23) Board Clamp Conveyor Holds and fixes the board by clamping its edges from top and bottom.
Board support pins are commonly usable.
Unplaceable area at board edges is 5mm top side and 6mm bottom side.
For detail, refer to the separate Specifications for Board Clamp Conveyor.
24) 0603 (0201) Scan Camera Field of view 15.4×14.4mm
Component size Minimum 0.6×0.3mm to maximum 12.0×11.0mm
25) UPS-2 Uninterrupted Power Supply
For details, refer to the separate Specifications for UPS-2. No CE Conformity.
26) LCD Monitor 15-inch