The MSR isn’t only fast; its 6-nozzle, 16-head system rotary head makes it incredibly reliable, too. What’s more, the MSR can place 0201 chips through 32mm QFPs at 0.5mm pitch with a high degree of accuracy due to its innovative in-line recognition and lighting system and high-resolution camera. With easy, interactive operation and up to 300 8mm inputs and 150 12mm inputs, the MSR’s performance is everything you’d expect from a quality Panasonic product.
Features & Benefits
- 0201 chips to 32 QFPs can be mounted accurately at speeds of up to 45,000 components per hour
- 30,000 TSOPs, SOICs per hour
- 300 8mm inputs and 150 12mm inputs
- Combination of grayscale and binary recognition systems plus coaxial lighting technology provides accurate placement of components
- Warranty: 6 month parts and labor