How to Verify Main Vacuum Pressure
Verify the Pneumatic Panel assembly main pressure using the following procedure. This panel is located behind the rear, center fan panel.
1. Remove the Center Rear Cover Assembly of the machine by pulling on the handle.
2. Remove the 2 top screws from the rear panel containing the cooling fans.
3. Release the panel locking lever from the Pneumatic Panel Assembly and slide the assembly out from inside the machine.
4. Observe the pressure on the Regulator/Filter Gauge. If the pressure is 85 psi (5.86 bar), continue with the Lower Spindles section.
5. If the pressure is not 85 psi (5.86 bar), turn the Filter/Regulator locking knob counter-clockwise. This action allows the pressure adjustment knob to rotate.
6. Turn the pressure adjustment knob and intermittently press the rubber bleed valve on the bottom of the coalescing filter until the pressure on the Filter/Regulator Gauge is 85 psi (5.86 bar). Pressing the rubber valve allows the system to compensate for the pressure change.
7. Turn the locking knob clockwise until the pressure adjustment knob locks. Verify that the pressure is still 85 psi (5.86 bar). If the pressure is not 85 psi (5.86 bar), repeat from step 6.
8. Carefully push the Pneumatic Panel Assembly into the machine and engage the panel locking lever.
9. Check for damaged or crimped wires and pneumatic lines. Make any changes to the orientation of the wires or pneumatic lines to maintain proper operation of the Pneumatic Panel Assembly.
10. Attach the rear (cooling fan) panel with the two screws that were removed earlier.
11. Install the Center Rear Cover Assembly on the machine. Continue with the next section to prepare the machine for vacuum verification.
Verify the FlexJet Head Assembly vacuum level using the above procedures.
Zero the machine. Refer to the Machine Operation document for more information.