By setting which nozzles are available for the NXT machine, only the nozzles specified as being available display when a user is selecting a nozzle for a position. This ensures that a nozzle is not accidentally selected that is not available and reduces the amount of choices in the nozzles drop-down list, thus allowing easier selection.
1. Select the [Top] or [Bottom] tab from the job information bar depending on the side of the panel the machine to be edited is located.
2. Double-click the name of the line to display the machines in that line.
3. Double-click the name of the machine to set the available nozzles for to display the items for that machine.
4. Double-click [Configuration] under the machines name and a window displays in the data area.
5. There are several tabs at the bottom of the [Machine Configuration] pane. Select the [Nozzle Available] tab and the available nozzles for the machine display.
6. Double-click in the data cell under [Available] that is on the row for the desired nozzle and a drop-down list box displays. Select “Yes” if that nozzle is available for that machine, or “No” if the nozzle is not available for that machine. Repeat until all of the available and unavailable nozzles have been specified.