UIC Universal 8 mm High Performance DL-60 Gold Plus 7 inch Dual Lane Spliceable Tape Feeder Part Number 49889212 Offset Setting Mode
1. Make sure the feeder is latched and powered up.
2. Press and release the lane select button to select the lane to be adjusted.
3. Press and hold the lane select button for 10 seconds or until the status Light turns off to enter Offset setting Mode.
4. After releasing the lane select button, the Status Light will either be:
A. Illuminated ORANGE, indicating that the feeder is at the factory calibrated pick point.
B. Flashing RED, where the number of flashes will indicate the number negative offsets currently subtracted from the factory calibrated pick point.
C. Flashing GREEN, where the number of flashes will indicate the number of positive offsets
currently added to the factory calibrated pick point.
5. Pressing and releasing the advance button will increment the calibration setting forward .001. Pressing and releasing the pitch select button will increment the calibration setting backward 001. The carrier tape will not move when making this adjustment until you
have exited the calibration mode and advanced the feeder. Repeat the process as necessary until you are at the desired pick location.
6. Pressing both the advance and pitch select buttons at the same time will reset the feeder to the factory calibrated pick point.
7. Press and release the lane select button to save changes and exit Offset Setting Mode.