Responsible for inspection of parts on the nozzle, the parts camera is the most important component of high precision, high quality board production. Slight misalignment in the vertical, horizontal or thetha direction can lead to VP errors and an excessive part reject rate. The mark camera must be adjusted (or checked) in the following situations:
1. Either of the X-, Y- or Z-axis has been re-calibrated.
2. The parts camera has been exchanged.
3. Placing accuracy is not precise.
4. The camera position is altered in any way.
5. VP errors are encountered with correct part data.
6. Damage has occurred.