Data about the configuration of the NXT must be entered. When an NXT machine with a certain name is added for the first time, the default information is used. This data must be checked and edited if it does not match the actual machine with that name.
Entering NXT configuration data
1. Select the [Top] or [Bottom] tab from the job information bar depending on which side of the panel the machine is located for which the configuration data needs to be edited.
2. Double-click the name of the line to display the machines in that line.
3. Double-click the name of the NXT machine to set the configuration file for to display the items for that machine.
4. Double-click [Configuration] under the machines name and a window displays in the data area.
5. There are several tabs at the bottom of the [Machine Configuration] pane. The first tab is [General] and this is the location where the machine configuration data is set. There are two groupings of data. Data in the [Machine Setup] affect the conveyor system, and the settings in the [Optimization] affect the optimization of the NXT machine. Refer to the tables below for information on the settings.