1. Replace the motor in the same manner by referring to:
(1) Manipulate the teaching box to move the X-Frame to the rear side.
(2) Shutdown off the main switch on the front side of the machine.
(3) Remove the cable of the corresponding motor.
(4) Unscrew the fixing screws (M4- 4 sets) to remove the motor and AC Motor- Spacer from the Spline-S.
(5) Unscrew the set screws (M4- 4 sets) to remove the AC Motor- Spacer from the motor.
(6) Unscrew the set screws (M4) of the corresponding motor-pulley and remove the timing belt and motor-pulley from the motor.
(7) Replace the motor and assemble it in the reverse order of disassembling. When assembling the motor-pulley, refer to the following.Basis for the motor and pulley assembling position – Distance from the motor assembling surface to the pulley center.
(8) Once the timing belt is assembled, measure its tension and compensate it by referring to the requirement for the tension in “5.5.3 Entry/Work/Exit PCB Transfer Belt“.
(9) Turn on the main switch on the front side of the machine and boot the PC once the assembling is completed.
(10) Execute the “Conveyor Module Diagnosis” dialog box to check if the conveyor moves properly. Click the
2. Pay attention to the following when replacing the motor.